Wednesday, October 26, 2016

3 and 5

3 and 5


How can it be that our baby is turning 3 this week and our oldest is going to Kindergarten?  I remember when Ellie was born;  I thought Kindergarten was so far away.  Now its knocking on our door and Im pretty emotional about it.  I spend every day with these two girls and it will be hard giving them over to someone else for such a long period of time.  Emmie will be going to preschool two days a week this year, too.  I think I am excited for some alone time, but getting used to quiet and running errands alone again will be an adjustment.  They have become an extension of myself so I feel like Im not complete when they are not with me.  I guess it will be a growing year for ALL of us.  
I love these girls so much.  They have fulfilled my dream of having and raising little girls.  They say the sweetest things and have filled our hearts with a love that we didnt understand until we had our own children.  I am so thankful that God has trusted us to raise these little beauties.  They truly are a wonderful gift.  







Available link for download