Friday, January 13, 2017

A new month a new wrinkle

A new month a new wrinkle


My live demo experience last week led to a new wrinkle - my face has enough thank you. Everyone thought it might be fun on a more regular basis at my Crossroads Gallery space as in a weekly studio event.

Im impressed how fast this actually moved - Crossroads did a wonderful job designing the post card below - Thank you Duane! Duane Cregger is a very talented graphic designer and talented artist out of Marion, Virginia. His paintings can be seen in Richmond at the Crossroads art center. 

No backing out now.......postcard makes it official. Im committed to sharing my time every Sunday afternoons for awhile.


So, my new wrinkle will be painting as I would in my own studio every Sunday afternoon  and every two months at the Friday night Crossroads Gallery opening. No instruction, my approach to sharing will be a visual experience. Talent will figure it out soon enough by doing it on their own. 

Studio Time will be a no cost event because people enjoy watching someone paint. Im looking forward to a much needed diversion from my daily routine and an opportunity to share what I do with others. Perhaps even, to encourage a newbie to be fearless at the easel.



Available link for download